My sister, Christel, and I were talking the other day about our babies, and how they love the show Super Why on PBS. The Rowdygirls and Jonah all love to do the Super Why dances and call out the letters on the screen.
Christel and I were laughing about the hustle-style dance that the Super Why characters do at the end of each episode...
Jonah created his own version of this dance after watching Super Why a few times. I mentioned this to Christel and she asked me to try and capture it on video. So, this post is for Aunt Christel. Call it a pre-birthday gift. Because, it is HER BIRTHDAY!!!
Jonah was "singing" Twinkle Twinkle Little Star the other night, and it apparently inspired THE DANCE. You can tell when he catches a glimpse of his reflection in the sliding glass door. Totally out of control. Happy birthday, Christel!!!
eiffel tower decor
5 years ago



3 comments:
Solid! Gold! Thank you :)
I was the first to watch this, while CB was enjoying her birthday pedicure, haircut and Christmas massage from 11ish-3ish. I showed it to Em and Roo, and Roo had to watch it 3 times. She was fascinated with both Super Why and Jbear. Kept signing "please" to watch it again. Cousin J is a big hit!
just looking back and also looking forward to visiting you guys. he makes a great jig. can't wait.
Post a Comment