Jonah slept without his pacifier for 2 nights in a row. The bedtimes were heart-breaking, but he worked through it, and we were so proud that he had no waking spells in the wee hours of the morning.
His reward was a Buzz Lightyear that he has asked for several times. All day Friday I heard, "Buzz ligh year to duh resCUE" and, "to firbibi n eeyon" (to infinity and beyond).
Buzz helped us string up popcorn for our resident finches later that afternoon. I suspect he ate his fair share too.
Help us pray that Jonah will quickly re-learn how to relax without his pacifier. Until he gets to that point, I think naps are a thing of the past (sigh).
eiffel tower decor
5 years ago



1 comments:
I'm so proud of Jbear! I remember the thumb struggles and big croc tears to this day. Tell him I'm so pleased to have a brave grandson.
Post a Comment