I'm already starting to forget Jonah's pronunciations of commonly used words in our house, so I wanted to quickly document some of my favorites terms and phrases from the last 6 months...
"hela-hotter"
Translation: helicopter
This has evolved from happy-copter, to ha-cha-cha, to hela-hot-totter, to where it is today.
"I can't want to go to sleep!"
Translation: I don't want to go to sleep!
"Stop seeing me!"
Translation: Stop looking at me!
"Chicken nugget store"
Translation: McDonalds
"Leed Lee-leeder"
Translation: Weed Eater
"Awfuls"
Translation: Waffles
"Mama, you got your rubies on?"
Translation: Mama, are you wearing pantie hose?
"You gotta give me some power, please?"
Translation: I'd like a little powder in my diaper, please
"I got anudder one buh-bon"
Translation: I have another button
and of course,
"Cheese my head"
Translation: Take a picture of my head
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



2 comments:
LOVE it! What about "pa-fire"? Is that one gone? I'm looking forward to some toddler slang around here someday soon.
I don't know if Michael talked like this when he was a toddler, but I remember things like:
Bapple juice
Wash my bobbin
Looks like a giant light brite
Um, good cakes.
Catty and forky
Just off the top of my head. So, your fun little guy comes by it quite honestly. Marmee is very proud of him.
Post a Comment