For a week now I have been si-ICK. Sinus pressure is never fun, but when you're pregnant and can't take a decongestant, sinus pressure really bites. I started coughing last Sunday and by Monday felt bad enough to cancel all my violin students' lessons for the week. I think I actually curled up in the fetal position once or twice this week and whimpered. At least once I cried, which was a really bad idea because my sinuses were crowded already. Ouch!
Anyway, after 8 days of drinking Emergen-C and taking regular Tylenol and regular Claritin, I suddenly realized yesterday that I could faintly smell again. Then, later that day, I could taste my food again! Yipee! A light at the end of the tunnel.
And then, Jonah started acting weird this morning. He doesn't want to play, only wants to sit in my lap, ASKED me if he could take a nap today, and hasn't eaten anything. A little while ago, I saw him curled up in the fetal position, whimpering. Aye yi yi.
Does anyone remember that Shari Lewis song, "This is the Song That Never Ends"? I've had that stuck in my head all day. Only, replace the word "song" with the word "cold".
Can two year olds drink Emergen-C?


eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



2 comments:
Oh Becky! That is the pits! I'm glad at least you're getting over your cold so you can have the energy it takes to take care of Jonah!
I'm so sorry. You should have called for us to pray. Yes, give the boy lots of vitamin C and OJ and take some yourself. Try some zinc too. And may God give you both speedy recovery and great rest.
Love you lots and lots.
Post a Comment