Monday, April 28, 2008

Week 29 - Baby Report

Baby Gracie -
She's getting the hiccups several times a week and continues to be very predictable in her movements. She wakes up and plays every 3 to 4 hours, and her most active time of the day is around 9:00 pm when Michael and I can see my belly taking on bizarre shapes. According to the newsletters I get from babygaga.com, Gracie's crown-to-rump length is approximately 10.4 inches and the total length of her body is around 16.7 inches. She probably weighs about 2.7 pounds and continues to grow every day. She can open and close her eyes in the womb and may be able to see silhouettes of objects or even people in the right amount of light.

Mama -
Backaches are every day now, but there's still no swelling, so I'll take it! I was able to have a maternity massage and a pedicure today and it was fabulous.
Blood Pressure: 118/70
Weight: +6 lbs since last month (yikes!)
Craving: Milk (weird)


1 comments:

RG Mama said...

Gracie is the same size Roo was when she was born!