Monday, April 14, 2008

Self Portrait

Monday mornings are always a little hectic at our house. I teach the general music class at our church's K-2 school and I need to be there by 8:00 am. The normal routine is to get myself ready while Jonah wakes up, drinks his juice, and watches Noggin. Then I feed Jonah and get him dressed in time for Meemaw to pick him up for the day around 7:45.

Well, this morning, Jonah was being extra quiet in the living room. I finished my make-up and peeked in on him to make sure he wasn't up to something, and sure enough, there he was with the digital camera. He loves to look at himself in the LCD screen, and I thought that was all he was doing. Later, I started to upload some movies I took over the weekend and found these...



There are about twelve more pictures and one movie! The funny thing to me is, some pictures are with flash and some are without, which means he had to flip up the flash, hold the button down and wait patiently for the camera to focus then take the picture. I didn't know he had it in him!

2 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

So cute! I love the "pose!"

Thanks for remembering my mom's birthday today!

RG Mama said...

G-Pa better look out when Jonah and Roo are in the room together. Gotta love the toddler photography.