Monday, April 21, 2008

Bed Time Shenanigans

Jonah has gotten exceedingly good at bed time shenanigans. He has a long list of excuses for not going "nigh night". These are just a handful of his favorites...

-I'm hungry
-Wanna cuddle Daddy
-I'm firsty
-I gotta go potty
-I pooped
-Let's pray
-Gotta sing

Last night I heard him jumping on the bed in the dark, singing the Laurie Berkner song, "I, I, I'm rolling down the hill."

Michael's favorite nap time shenanigan happened last Saturday afternoon. We heard a clatter coming from Jonah's room, opened the door, and this ran out to greet us...

He shot out of his room like a bat out of hell, in shoes 2 sizes too big (on the wrong feet), no pants, a pajama top that is 1 size too small, and a wool beanie cap. What in the world?!?

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Actually, MY birthday isn't until July. But I heard today is yours! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mrs. Joyce said...

Uh oh. You DID have the child most like Christel! May the Lord give you perseverance, great wisdom, fortitude, lots of humor, and the courage to stick to your guns on all matters of discipline. You will also need to read alot and somehow become smarter than he is. Love and prayers to you.