Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gracie's Room: Update

Michael was gone all week on a business trip, and the laptop was gone with him. So, with no blogs or email to read during Jonah's nap time, I finally got busy on the nursery. I finished the trim work around the baseboards and ceiling and started a mural.


The ladybugs, dragonflies, and flowers are stickers that came with the nursery bedding. All I did was paint grass and stems for the flowers. I'm not sure if I want to extend the mural around the entire room, just the three pink walls, or leave it on the one wall. Opinions, anyone?

3 comments:

RG Mama said...

That looks perfect! I'd leave it as is. Just beautiful.

Mrs. Joyce said...

A mini version of the Richard Scarry wall Dad did for you before you were born! Go for it...do all the walls and add your special Becky touches.
Love it!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

The flowers are so adorable! I don't think you could go wrong either way!