David Shannon is one of our favorite authors of books for children. Alice the Fairy is a personal favorite. Especially now that I have a Stinker Bell of my own.
Alice teaches us about the daily goings-on in the life of a fairy. For example, a fairy's wand is very useful. It can change your brother's lollipop into YOUR lollipop.
and wands are great for changing big brothers into frogs. Ribbit. Important information to know.
If you're curious about the title of our blog, watch this...
Blog Makeovers
I need a creative outlet, and blog makeovers fit the bill. If you want a custom-designed blog makeover, click here to email me! In the meantime, check out my Design Portfolio!
2 comments:
Hilarious! But that sweet face betrays her.
Love it! We have all the No, David books, so I guess we need to invest in this beauty for Eve :-)
Post a Comment