Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Toddler Talk

Jonah keeps cracking me up with his toddler slang. Here's a few more conversations I don't want to forget...

Conversation with Meemaw:

Jonah: K.C. says potty words at school, an' he gets in trouble.
Meemaw: Do you say potty words, Jonah?
Jonah: No. I jes pick my nose.

Conversation with Dalton (a friend from playgroup) while they played "house":

Jonah: Dalton, you wanna go to Trader Joe's wif me?
Dalton: Um. No, I fink I wanna go to Starbucks.

Note from Becky: Can't tell where their Moms hang out, can ya?

Conversation with Mama:

Jonah: Mama, you please wind up the TV?
Mama: What, Jonah? Wind up the TV?
Jonah: Yes, please.
Mama: I can't wind the TV up. What are you asking for?
Jonah: I jes want to watch Roary the Racin' Car again.
Mama: You mean, you want me to REWIND the TV?
Jonah: Yes! Please.

3 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

I wanna go to Trader Joe's too! Give the little nosepicker a hug for me.

RG Mama said...

still laughing... 'I jes pick my nose'

Joe, Jill, Lester, & our twin girls said...

Those are too funny! Lester came up with a good one last night at 4 in the morning, "Mama, my bed is leaking!" His diaper had totally soaked through which hasn't happened since he is pretty much potty trained now. I guess the huge glass of water he had right before bed caused his bed to leak!;)