Saturday, May 23, 2009

Who Me?

We just made THE BIG SWITCH. The switch from point and shoot to an SLR digital camera. There's a bit of a learning curve, so we'll be snapping away all weekend, trying to figure this thing out.

As I'm reviewing the photos we've taken so far, I noticed that we're missing some real life details by constantly looking through a view finder. For example, Jonah got in big trouble this morning for kicking Gracie.

Looking at these pictures now, I see clearly what happened. Gracie (also known as Miss Puddin' Mouth) was making a bee-line for Jonah with mischief in her eyes. She proceeded to pull his hair, and give him a wedgie. Then she whacked him over and over on the back. FINALLY, he kicked her. And he was the one who got in trouble.


Somebody's not as sweet and innocent as she seems.

1 comments:

RG Mama said...

Oh Yeah. Someone can hold her own. Poor big brother. Not that kicking is ok. But, I totally feel his pain!!!

P.S. The word verification is cosinies :) Cousin-ies. LOL!