Snowbirds are annoying to share the road with. They cut you off and then drive 15 mph under the speed limit. They drive side by side on a 3 lane road, so there's no passing them when they're driving 15 mph under the speed limit. They congest Bell Road, and double park their Cadillacs at Walmart.
Despite that, I have a soft spot for Snowbirds. Because they love my children. They give Jonah dollar bills in the parking lot of Safeway and tell him not to spend it all in one place. They make Trader Joe's a pleasure at 10am on Tuesday morning, cooing and fussing over Gracie. And the main reason I love Snowbirds this summer? They've left for Minnesota (or whevever they go) for 5 months, and left the key to their backyard gate with Meemaw and Papaw SO WE CAN USE THEIR POOL WHENEVER WE WANT.
Snowbirds, I heart you.

Despite that, I have a soft spot for Snowbirds. Because they love my children. They give Jonah dollar bills in the parking lot of Safeway and tell him not to spend it all in one place. They make Trader Joe's a pleasure at 10am on Tuesday morning, cooing and fussing over Gracie. And the main reason I love Snowbirds this summer? They've left for Minnesota (or whevever they go) for 5 months, and left the key to their backyard gate with Meemaw and Papaw SO WE CAN USE THEIR POOL WHENEVER WE WANT.
Snowbirds, I heart you.





2 comments:
Totally Awesome!!!
Y'all are very cute peopel
LUCKY!
Post a Comment