"ArizoNUT"
Translation: Arizona (We've had MULTIPLE arguments about the pronunciation of this word, and Jonah insists that the state we live in is a NUT.)
"handba-tizer"
Translation: hand sanitizer (I think it's a cross between sanitize and baptize.)
"Caphaleen"
Translation: caffeine
Used in a sentence: "Mama, I LOOOOOOOOVE caphaleen. Can I have a sip of your Dopper Pepper?"
This morning in our living room...
Jonah: LOOK! Mama! A cricket! He came inside to see me and Dixie and Lucy!
Mama: He came in for a visit?
Jonah: Yeah!
*tilting head and talking directly to cricket*
Hi cricket! Crick, crickee, cricka, cricket? Crickeee, cricka? Cricka, cricka, crickeeeee!
*turning to me*
That's how you speak cricket, Mama.
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



2 comments:
That's my boy! A real linguist!
LOL at Arizonut! I am getting ready to do another RG t-slang post soon, too. They keep adding up.
Post a Comment