Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Doll

The Rowdy Girls graciously parted with one of their baby dolls after Gracie became attached to it during our last trip to Texas.

She was being so sweet with the baby this morning, I couldn't stop smiling. She kept patting the doll and swaying back and forth singing "bay-beeeee, bay-beeeee". Then, "ohhhh, bay-beee", and kissing the baby's head.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness, she is a beautiful little girl! Exquisite skin and adorable hair (is it reddish?) Lovely, lovely!

Joy said...

Her eyes look so much like yours!

TheHarriman Family said...

She is so dang cute! I can't get enough of those curls! It is so funny to see her in a sundress when we are freezing here!!

RG Mama said...

oh, she's such a pretty little mama

Laura and Ken said...

She is such a litte love, I just want to hug her up!