Jonah: Why's der a man on dat sign?
Michael: So people who can't read still know what bathroom to use. It's for illiterate people, like you.
Jonah: I can litter! I am goooooooood at litterin'.
eiffel tower decor
5 years ago
Jonah: Why's der a man on dat sign?
Michael: So people who can't read still know what bathroom to use. It's for illiterate people, like you.
Jonah: I can litter! I am goooooooood at litterin'.
at 10:56 AM
Labels: toddler slang
3 comments:
Your kids are beyond adorable! I have been following your blog since Christmas and figured I ought to let you know I keep up with you this way. Send me an email with your address (jeanaso@yahoo.com) and I can at least send you a Christmas card. I so wish blogging had been around when my kids were little! Your cousin, Jeana Sousley
Yes, I take full credit for Michael and Becky's adorable children, Jeana. Jonah is a genius, at litterin for sure!
hahaha! love that boy!
Post a Comment