Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ba-dum Tish

Me: Jonah, you want to do your hair before you go to school?
Jonah: Yes.
Me: How are you going to do it?
Jonah: Um. I use da comb, an you put some of that stuff in it so it sticks up.
Me: The hair gel?
Jonah: Yes.
*I spray water in his hair, he combs the front straight up, I put some gel in it to help it stay*
Me: That looks nice. I like your new hair-do, bud.
Jonah: Um. We already did it, Mama. It's a hair-did.

5 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

That Jonah cracks me up! Thanks for the good laugh--I needed that! Loved your pumpkin patch pictures---my kids loved going to that one too!

Tiffany said...

Too Funny!

Tiffani said...

I just visited your mom's blog & then I found your blog. I had no idea either one of you had one since I have really been out of the blog world. Anyway, I saw that you do blog designs...love all of them. Would you be interested in revamping Tiffani & Co.? Just let me know. You can just Facebook me!

~Gretchen~ said...

That's hysterical!

Laura and Ken said...

So funny! He got his "hair-did!" He sounds like such a character!