Continued from previous posts...
"Jesus Lubs Dah Liddle Jigglin'"
translation: Jesus Loves the Little Children
"To fir-bibby n' eeyon" (pronounced in a very deep voice with arms outstretched, fist clenched, and then followed by a huge leap off of some piece of furniture)
translation: To infinity and beyond
"Buzz n' Oldy"
translation: Buzz and Woody
"Wanna watch dah cloud house"
translation: I want to watch Toy Story 1, in which Andy has cloud wallpaper in his room
"Wanna watch dah star house"
translation: I want to watch Toy Story 2, in which Andy has star wallpaper in his room
"Tell Phone"
translation: Cell Phone
"Bozer Dozer"
translation: bull dozer
"show me! show me!"
translation: come see it! come see it!
"Charlie"
translation: the elliptical trainer (I have NO idea why)
Conversation I heard coming from the backseat of our car day before yesterday...
"Buzz! You not buckled. I n' gonna stop dis car! You in big trouble."
We were making cookies today and ran out of flour. I loaded Jonah in the car and drove to the grocery store. After we made our purchase, I was buckling him back into the car and leaned over for a kiss. He leaned halfway into me and then jerked back before the kiss happened. "We not kissah yet, Mama. You make cookies first." Nice.
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



2 comments:
Kak and I are CRYING we are laughing so hard at this. I can totally hear it in my head (but at a much softer volume that the original, I'm sure).
Dad and I are laughing out loud. Dat biddy boy is nee go sheator deluxe!
Did you get a kiss after the cookies?
Post a Comment