Baby Grace -
She's officially full term! We saw peach fuzz on her head at last weeks ultrasound and I'm dying to know what color it will be! Her heartbeat was good today at the doctor's appointment, and her movement continues to be very predictable (every 3 hours).
Mama -
The doctor's office is trying to drive me insane. Dr. Zhang told me last week that we would schedule a c-section for July 10th. She is out of town this week, so I saw the OB nurse today, who gave me the paperwork stating that the c-section is actually scheduled for July 14th! Lord have mercy! I cannot wait another 4 days! The nurse told me that Dr. Zhang's "on-call day" must have been moved from the 10th to the 14th. The doctor's office is going to double check the date for me and see if it can't be moved up a few days. They must have seen the desperation on my face.
The exam today showed that I'm 1 cm dilated, which is surprising to me since I never dilated with Jonah until I was in labor. I'm curious what next week's exam will show.
Blood Pressure: 114/70
Weight: +2 lbs from last week (help me!)
Cravings: food
Other baby news -
A couple more things I'm excited about...My lifelong friend, Lenae, sent this CP Newborn doll named, Kathryn Sidney. (Lenae and I have CP Kids that are married to each other.) I can hardly wait for Gracie to play with it!

This is another little gem from the Rowdy Girls. It says, "If the Tiara fits". Love it!
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



3 comments:
Awwwww...that CP baby is so cute! Does Jonah get a boy baby to play with? It's OK, you know. I don't think there's a chance in the world that it will "feminize" him, like I don't think that could be done.
Hang in there-4 days isn't so bad!
Love the CPK!!! Are you going to color her belly button with a black marker and then cut it off? Not that I did that. But I HEARD that one of our sisters might have done that.
I've been meaning to tell you. Liam has 2 CP from his grandmas. Grace has 0. She's being neglected. I should march to the store right now. But I take solace in the fact that I still have all of mine.
Post a Comment