Baby Grace -
She's probably close to weighing 6 lbs and nearly 18 inches long. She's STILL breech, and packing quite a punch. Babycenter.com says her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of the basic physical development is complete and she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
Mama -
This is me...
Yes. I am the one on the right. That would be TweedleDUM. I look round. I'm grumpy. And I cannot seem to remember ANYthing. Not even to put sunscreen on my son, which resulted in his first sunburn last week (oh, the guilt). I'm still having Braxton Hicks contractions, and they're the really fun ones that start in your lower back and radiate down your legs. The puffiness finally set in this week as well, so I'm officially ready for Gracie to come OUT.
I saw the doctor today, and she scheduled a c-section for July 10th, just in case. There's still a slight chance that everything will line up and I'll be allowed to try for a VBAC. For that to happen, Gracie would HAVE to be,
1) less that 7 lbs at 39 weeks
2) head down
3) clearly dropping
Blood Pressure: 100/72
Weight: +1 since last appt.
Cravings: Unsweetened ice tea
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



1 comments:
Oh, that sounds familiar. Pretty much all of it.
Did C tell you that your daughter's name is almost identical to mine? We have a Grace Lorene.
Faith STILL hasn't dropped, and I'm 39 weeks today.
Both my docs have refused to do VBAC, but that's fine with me because I've been really grateful to do c-sections each time.
Okay, gotta go put my fussy kids down for a nap before I rip my hair out.
Post a Comment