
Last Monday, we played hooky and took a Fair Day. It was needed. Trust me.
Michael and Jonah drooling over the Ford truck exhibit
After a mooning incident at school, a huge business presentation for Michael (which involved being in Chicago all week), a week of being a single mom and another audition for me, a fun day was verrrrrrrry needed.
Jonah's smile got bigger as the day went on.It was not too crowded, so we unleashed Gracie.

This picture pretty much sums up the day
Thank you, Texas State Fair, for the sanity-check!



3 comments:
Looks like you had a great day and I am still so jealous of the long sleeves!!!! I think maybe it will be our turn soon!!!!
Oh, the Texas State Fair, I have heard lots of good things about it! I wish the AZ fair was good, the MN State Fair was always a highlight of the year! Did you happen to catch the Steve Martin bird show??? He used to send a bird flying down from the top of that HUGE faris wheel. He is one of the best in the show biz, I took a training course from him in Florida back in the day! Our beautiful weather has finally set in, hope it's hear to stay!
I love the picture of Jbear with the ice cream sooo much. Great shot.
Post a Comment