Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sunset Tour

The kids would like to take you on a tour of our new neighborhood.
It's a lovely evening for a stroll, no?

This is Jonah's school. Right across the street from us.

He thinks he owns it.

Gracie is anxious to show you the park.

It's this way...
(I can't wait for these trees to change color. Squeee!)

By the way. What are these?

They grow on trees. They look like tennis balls. Anyone?

Whatever. They are excellent for throwing in the creek.

To the park!!!

It's a lot like any other park.

Except for these. What. Are. They?!

Whatever. Back to the creek!!!

After many more runs from the creek to the park and back. We are exhausted. This tour is over.

Time to go home...

(Not a speck of zero-scaping in this town. No-sir-eee.)

4 comments:

RG Mama said...

I think they're crab apples. Nana had one of those trees, or her neighbor did. They used to be in the back right corner of her yard.

Mandi Drum said...

I am so jealous. I see green grass and jackets!!!! What a beautiful house and neighborhood. You are making me miss Minnesota and fall even more than I already do this time of year. Miss ya tons and say hi to the kiddos from the Drum family!!!

Katherine said...

I'm voting that they are called horse apples. Like the crab apple, only bigger. Everything looks beautiful.

Mrs. Joyce said...

Crabapples or horse apples. Had those in our school yard too.