Aunt Kathleen (the awesome one, of course) came over a couple of days ago, and brought with her a recipe for chalk paint.
Chalk Paint Recipe
mix equal parts cornstarch and water (1/4 cup each for a larger batch)
stir together until cornstarch absorbs
consistency should be runny
poor into an ice tray or plastic containers, add some food coloring to create several different colors, and paint onto driveway with a paintbrush!
When dry, it turns into chalk (and washes off just like chalk!)



5 comments:
love! Em and Roo had so much fun when she did that with them. might have to bust that out again and do a fall theme on the sidewalk.
I love this! Lester has been really into drawing with chalk the last few weeks so we'll have to try it out! Thanks for sharing!
Awesome...I am definitely going to have to try this out! J.T. loves his paint and his chalk!! Hope all is well. Had a play date at McDonald's today and we missed you!!!!!
Actually, Christel gave me the recipe. Great find. I love it. I'm getting ready to try it with M+M.
Post a Comment