Betcha her skin is smooth and creamy! She's about the same age as you when you swallowed a half bottle of vitamin E. You girls like to overdose on the healthy stuff for sure.
OMG!!! I was just looking through your blog and admiring your work! You do such a wonderful job. Then I came across this one and I have to say that this is truly my FAVORITE. Much like Jill's poop post. It truly captures the moment of being a curious child and the frustrations and WORK of being a stay-at-home mothers. I bet you cannot wait to show her kids this when they color on the wall. Miss you in AZ but Texas suits you well.
If you're curious about the title of our blog, watch this...
Blog Makeovers
I need a creative outlet, and blog makeovers fit the bill. If you want a custom-designed blog makeover, click here to email me! In the meantime, check out my Design Portfolio!
5 comments:
OMG Becky!!! I can't imagine what a mess that was, but is it so cute to see her covered in it. I know, wait until it happens to me!!!
Betcha her skin is smooth and creamy! She's about the same age as you when you swallowed a half bottle of vitamin E. You girls like to overdose on the healthy stuff for sure.
I just had a good chuckle!!!! Oh, what a mess! These kiddos sure keep us on our toes!
you're officially off the hook for the grape juice clean up on the kitchen carpet now... G evened you out today.
OMG!!! I was just looking through your blog and admiring your work! You do such a wonderful job. Then I came across this one and I have to say that this is truly my FAVORITE. Much like Jill's poop post. It truly captures the moment of being a curious child and the frustrations and WORK of being a stay-at-home mothers. I bet you cannot wait to show her kids this when they color on the wall. Miss you in AZ but Texas suits you well.
Post a Comment