Dear Jonah and Gracie,
Well Jonah barfed all over the back seat as soon as we left Las Cruces city limits. Daddy's pillow and Jonah's Nannie blanket took the worst hit. Thank goodness for leather seats that wipe clean, and the bathroom at Babies R Us in El Paso! I spent a good 10 minutes rinsing Jonah's blanket in the sink and blow drying it with the hand dryer. Daddy's pillow wasn't so lucky. It made a trip around the back of the store to the dumpster.
After 2 naps, and 10 episodes of Sponge Bob, we landed on the McGrandparent's doorstep in Abilene. Daddy and I decided to bunk there until we knew what was happening with Great-Grandpa (still a 2 1/2 hour drive away).
Nannie came over to see you both several times, Jonah started sleeping off his sickies, we took walks, and cuddled a lot.
eiffel tower decor
5 years ago



2 comments:
I miss the turkeys.
sounds like a trip to remember in more ways than one! I can't wait to see how it turned out:-)What a blessing to be able to drive to see your loved ones on such quick notice.
Post a Comment