Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Gracie Signing Time!


Gracie has been diligently studying the Baby Signing Time DVD's. Besides signing, "more", "baby", and occasionally "eat", she really has not applied any of the signs to daily life. That is, until today. I captured the tail end of her signing spree this morning on camera. Out of the BLUE she's signing "diaper", "cracker", "dog", "signing time"(?!), "milk", plus a few others. The little stinker's been holding out on me!

3 comments:

Joe, Jill, Lester, & our twin girls said...

That is awesome! I love baby signing time! I can't wait until the girls can start watching and learning and applying! What a fun age!

Mrs. Joyce said...

She is so stinkin cute. Cute. Cute!! Cute, I say!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jill, you took the words out of my mouth. That is AWESOME! Way-ta-go Gracie and her super communication. I love it. I'm going to watch this over and over.