Of course good hair days deserve to be shared!! LOVE her curls...reminds me of Abby when she was that age! I had a long talk w/Abby just the other day about how sometimes girls have good hair days and sometimes we have bad hair days and on bad hair days, sometimes a ponytail is all that will work. :)
If you're curious about the title of our blog, watch this...
Blog Makeovers
I need a creative outlet, and blog makeovers fit the bill. If you want a custom-designed blog makeover, click here to email me! In the meantime, check out my Design Portfolio!
8 comments:
LOVE! love love love her pretty curls.
She's so precious! Hopefully she'll learn to love her hair at an early age. If not, aunt Angie can show her the ropes and recommend products.
What an extraordinarily adorable baby girl!
Of course good hair days deserve to be shared!! LOVE her curls...reminds me of Abby when she was that age! I had a long talk w/Abby just the other day about how sometimes girls have good hair days and sometimes we have bad hair days and on bad hair days, sometimes a ponytail is all that will work. :)
Love how you used my goodies on your blog. You have such a beautiful family
She has GORGEOUS hair! Every girl on the block will be jealous of those :-)
I love those curls!!!! Angie was talking about them this week, and I had to check out your pictures.
By the way, I teach with Angie and I feel like I know you because we're always talking about the kids! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!
Oh my goodness... no more baby girl!!! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment