We went to our playgroup's annual Easter egg hunt this morning. But, before we left the house, I couldn't resist snapping some photos of the kids dressed up for the hunt.
The Easter egg hunt was a hit, as usual. And Jonah is finally old enough to understand the concept of finding as many eggs as you can, THEN opening them.


The kids gathered at this drainage grate and discussed for quite a while what might be lurking down there. Then they walked along the cement border of the park several times. All the moms were amazed at how content our kids were without any playground equipment. Their imaginations are in full bloom.
So fun to watch!



3 comments:
I need to see Jbear and Ggirl again. Sigh.
So cute! I love Jonah's expression in that top picture! Too funny! Grace is adorable!
Am LOVING the collages! Because 5 is much better than 1 when it comes to J & G.
Post a Comment