Jonah moves Gracie around like Olivia moves her cat...
Watch the expression on Gracie's face when he moves her. Cracks me up every time.
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago
Jonah moves Gracie around like Olivia moves her cat...
Watch the expression on Gracie's face when he moves her. Cracks me up every time.
at 8:26 PM
3 comments:
Hey Becky - thanks for the compliments on Davonne's photos - that girl makes it easy! Don't worry about taking time to figure out your order - it's a hard decision! Hope you guys are having a great week!
Made me LOL. I don't think Lucy will be a proper distraction much longer, though.
that is the cutest video ever - i like that you have two dogs and they seem to play well with the kids! a future concern when we finally have little ones! Jonah is just such a thinker and planner. I was so cracked up at our shoot when he would totally bargain with you two when you told him to put his cars away. At one point I think he even said, "Uh, I don't think so" like you had a bad idea, haha.
Post a Comment