I've been reading so many blogs about sick babies who need prayer. Today, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude to God for my healthy babies.
I'm feeling thankful for the big things...
Thank you, Lord, for sending your son to die on the cross in our place. Thank you for defeating death. Thank you for the chance to teach Jonah and Grace about your love. Praise be to you, God, for my healthy family.
And thankful for the little things...
Thank you for beautiful things to dress Gracie in. Thank you for Jonah's enthusiasm over today's egg hunt, even though it's his 3rd one this week. Thank you for tee ball in the backyard, Sunday afternoon naps, and beautiful sunsets in the evenings.


I'm feeling thankful for the big things...
Thank you, Lord, for sending your son to die on the cross in our place. Thank you for defeating death. Thank you for the chance to teach Jonah and Grace about your love. Praise be to you, God, for my healthy family.
And thankful for the little things...
Thank you for beautiful things to dress Gracie in. Thank you for Jonah's enthusiasm over today's egg hunt, even though it's his 3rd one this week. Thank you for tee ball in the backyard, Sunday afternoon naps, and beautiful sunsets in the evenings.







4 comments:
Amen, Boo! I am so thankful to our amazing Father.
beautifully stated (and beautiful illustrations ;) )
Loved your Easter thoughts! Aren't little Easter dresses fun!
Amen. I've been feeling the same way lately.
Post a Comment