Better than a sharp stick in the eye :D On a side note, thank the good Lord I'm not the only one in the family who lets her kids eat off the floor. I got yer back ;)
Questions: 1. If one skewers oneself, does that mean you have a point there? 2. If we come to babysit, may we throw everything out of the pantry for a morning of entertainment? 3. Does Jonah get his brilliance from his Grandpa and Marmee or what?
If you're curious about the title of our blog, watch this...
Blog Makeovers
I need a creative outlet, and blog makeovers fit the bill. If you want a custom-designed blog makeover, click here to email me! In the meantime, check out my Design Portfolio!
3 comments:
Better than a sharp stick in the eye :D On a side note, thank the good Lord I'm not the only one in the family who lets her kids eat off the floor. I got yer back ;)
Questions: 1. If one skewers oneself, does that mean you have a point there?
2. If we come to babysit, may we throw everything out of the pantry for a morning of entertainment?
3. Does Jonah get his brilliance from his Grandpa and Marmee or what?
I think you know it's going to be a pretty interesting day when you hear the words "Don't skewer yourself" come out of your mouth!
Post a Comment