My 30th birthday is rapidly approaching, and somehow Myspace doesn't seem appropriate anymore. Is that silly? I'm hoping this blog will be a good way to keep everyone up to date on our growing family. I love reading my sister's blog and those of my high school and college friends, so I think I'll be a copy-cat and give this thing a try!
This should explain our blog title...
eiffel tower decor
5 years ago



5 comments:
Yippee!!! Love the masthead pic :)
Okay Miss Becky - what the heck does cheese my head mean? Kind of makes me nauseous. Reminds me of morning sickness and cheese lol
Sierra will love this blog so she can keep up on Jonas and the baby.
~Tracy (Sierra's mom)
Yay! I'm excited. I love the title and pics too ;)
Okay I get it - Sierra and I finally sat down to watch the video clip. Cute! The snow looks so fun!
BECKY!! Christel sent me the link to your blog!! I love it...too much fun. And the "cheese my head" quote is priceless!!! I've been keeping a list of my favorite "will-isms", too. :)
Post a Comment