Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Unsolicited Product Review

Since this is our online baby book, I don't usually post anything other than stories and pictures of the kids. BUT, there are 2 things that are making life with a curly-haired, cloth-diapered toddler easier, and I feel inspired to share...

JOHNSON'S® NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo + Conditioner

The Johnson's website claims it will unlock knots and tangles, leave hair beautifully shiny and more manageable, there will be NO MORE TEARS®, and most importantly, it will keep the spring in curly hair.

With our old regimen, the resulting curls were adorable and not greasy at all, but as soon as she napped or sat in the carseat, the curls on the back of her head were smooshed flat.

SO, we've tried the new stuff twice now, and I really like it. At first, I thought it should be better at getting tangles out, but last night I combed through her SUDSY hair and then rinsed, and viola! We didn't need any extra conditioner, and her hair is shiny with springy curls, even AFTER she slept on it all night!

The second thing we love? These diaper wraps from Rethink Crafts.

Our Bummis prefolds lay perfectly in RC's diaper wraps and they are just SOOOO much cuter than the diaper wraps available from big cloth diaper companies. Plus, they fit better. They don't pinch Gracie, and the closure tabs are more secure.

This is the new print we just got in the mail (Pink Ducks). I think it makes Gracie feel sassy.

2 comments:

RG Mama said...

I love her last pose! Gotta little cap'n in her :)

Mrs. Joyce said...

She looks like she's ready to say "You're not the boss of me!"
PS We used No More Tangles on Kathleen's hair.