Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Awww, Ishy"

"Ishy" is what Gracie calls Lucy, our Australian Shepherd.

Ishy is brimming over with patience for toddler types. She tolerates them extremely well.




And, maybe, Ishy occasionally enjoys them.

5 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

Good girl, Lucy!

Alisa Palmer said...

the second to the last picture is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! dogs are so amazing

RG Mama said...

That pic of Lucy looking at you while G is draped over her... Amazing!

Joe, Jill, Lester, & our twin girls said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this blog! Too cute...the both of them that is!

Kate Williams said...

Hi, I found your blog from another blog I was reading of someone you did a blog makeover for. What do you charge for a blog makeover? I have been seriously blogging for about six months and would love a new look and I like your designs. I would love to get some information. My email is katew806@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Kate