Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Follow-up Interview with Jonah

This quiz was floating around on Facebook last year, and Jonah's answers were so funny at age 3 1/2. I got curious what his answers would be this year (at 4 1/2).

Here are the directions, if you want to play along:
Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond!

1. What is something mama always says to you?
nice phings

2. What makes mama happy?
bein' nice...listenin'

3. What makes mama sad?
bein' naughty, and phrowin' stuff. Like TV's in your face.

4. How does your mama make you laugh?
silly faces

5. What was your mama like as a child?
I don't remember. Did you like your blanket when you were little?

6. How old is your mama?
Fourteen

7. How tall is your mama?
Fourteen. Sponge Bob is the tallest.

8.What is her favorite thing to do?
Do computers ***BUSTED***

9. What does your mama do when you're not around?
jes' mess up my toys!

10. If your mama becomes famous, what will it be for?
umm, Mama, you're silly.

11. What is your mama really good at?
bein' good

12. What is your mama not very good at?
baseball

13. What does your mama do for her job?
I don't know. Play violin?!

14. What's your mama's favorite food?
spaghetti, or somphin'?

15. What makes you proud of your mama?
cleanin' up

16. If your mama were a cartoon character, who would she be?
nothin'. And if you were on a baseball field, then you would be on TV!

17. What do you and your mama do together?
jes' play around.

18. How are you and your mama the same?
I don't know. We'll talk about dat later.

19. How are you and your mama different?
We'll talk about dat later too. Be quiet, please. Beep. Beep. Quiet.

20. How do you know your mama loves you?
wif her heart

21. Where is your mama's favorite place to go?
to Walmart. ****WHAAAAT???***

3 comments:

Joe, Jill, Lester, & our twin girls said...

That is sooooo funny! Don't worry Becky, I think we are all on the computer way too much and secretly LOVE Walmart! ;) I think I may do this with Lester just to see what he has to say!

Mrs. Joyce said...

His mama wasn't always so good at being good. I KNOW.

Alisa Palmer said...

aaah, my favorite mommy-blogger :)

This made me laugh out loud SEVERAL times. I just love your documentation of your babies - have you ever made this blog into a keepsake book? You should!

Where is the interview from when he was 3? I'd like to see that!