NINE things I'll remember about 2009 (a strange mix and in no particular order)...
1) Gracie's hair turned curly (something I never saw coming).
2) For big people, it was the year of Twitter, Facebook, Lady Gaga, and vampires. For little people, it was the year of Up in 3D, Hannah Montana, and the Jonas Brothers.
3) I read all the Twilight books. And liked them.
4) My violin studio ballooned from 12 to 24 students. In a recession!
5) We said goodbye to Great-Grandpa.
6) Jonah's baby voice disappeared, and he outgrew his 3T's, straight into 5T's.
7) Michael Jackson passed away. There was so much media coverage, Jonah figured out how to moon walk (sort of) without my knowledge.
8) We started cloth diapering.
9) I stood in line (with Jonah and Gracie) to vote in the presidential election. Michael stayed home from work to follow the election results, and we watched together as Barrack Obama was elected America's first black president.
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment