Jonah's Christmas program was tonight. His class was last. There was standing room only. And a LOT of tired screaming toddlers. It ended up being worth the wait ;) Sorry for the shaking camera! There were a lot of heads to film over!
I know the videos are long, and probably only my family will watch them, but Jonah is in a class full of HAMS, and the dancing in this next one is classic. Especially Jonah's friend, K.C. (He's the one in the white sweater vest, busting a move during the instrumental bridge. I guess the laughing hurt his feelings!)
And, of course, Mary, Did You Know...
eiffel tower decor
5 years ago



4 comments:
Way cute! What an animated bunch. Tell Jonah I want him to Skype and sing Mary did you Know for me this weekend.
The girls have watched this over and over this afternoon! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I got NO video of their program b/c they refused to go up and sing without me. So, I sat behind them and will show up on everyone elses videos.
Jonah seems to really be into, "Mary Did You Know".
I love all the clips! He's a pretty good performer!!!
Boys boys boys!!!!
Very cute! The kids and I enjoyed watching it. (James: "That was really fun! Kate: "Hmmm...it seems like they're all singing a different song." :D
Love your new blog header!
~K
Post a Comment