Top 10 reasons Jonah should go to bed...NOW!
10. I just caught him outside digging up one of my potted plants with the pointy end of an umbrella.
9. If I have to say, "The top of the couch is NOT FOR RUNNING ON", one more time, I'll lose it.
8. We went for a walk, as requested by Jonah, and 5 minutes later he was asking to be carried.
7. All his coordination has shut down for the day. I'm talking multiple boo boo's in the span of an hour.
6. The cheerful Jonah has become manic.
5. The sad Jonah is a whining mess.
4. The two moods alternate frequently and without warning. I'm suffering from whiplash.
3. He just set a pillow on top of his sister, then climbed on the bed and JUMPED onto the pillow. (She's okay).
2. I read him a story and he didn't negotiate for more.
1. He didn't sing at the top of his lungs during bedtime songs. In fact, he was asleep before I shut the door.
Night night, Little Man.
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



3 comments:
I believe I've witnessed that same Jonah--both manic and asleep in a flash!
that pillow move would have sent me over the edge
P.S. L-UUUUU-VE your pretty new blog header. Beautiful.
Post a Comment