Suddenly, we have a dancing, climbing, kissing tot on our hands :)
Warning: Before you watch this video, please know that I intended for Gracie to develope a healthy fear of falling. We moved the stool to the middle of a carpeted room so she would learn how to get down without hurting herself. After this, I promise I'll stop posting videos of my kids being neglected.
Warning: Before you watch this video, please know that I intended for Gracie to develope a healthy fear of falling. We moved the stool to the middle of a carpeted room so she would learn how to get down without hurting herself. After this, I promise I'll stop posting videos of my kids being neglected.



4 comments:
Oh my! She's so grown!
NO fear! That's awesome! She is so funny, and I think she may be a trapeze artist!
Gracie: Queen of the Mountain!!! Miss you, darling girl.
I love it - I love that you let your kids learn by experience! I love that you're not afraid to let them be! I don't have kids yet, but I hope to be that kind of mom. I'm reading Free Range Kids right now and it's amazing. It's written by that lady who let her 9 year old ride the subway home by himself in NYC. Great book - great philosophy!
Post a Comment