Here are some favorite snapshots of Gracie's 1st birthday party. (There were ONLY 250+ to choose from). The guests of honor were Papaw, Meemaw, Aunt Angie, Daddy, Mama, and Jonah. The cake is from Sweet Life Bakery in Mesa. We were thrilled that they made us a complimentary smash cake! Gracie had a TON of fun demolishing it.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Happy Birthday Gracie! I absolutely love her cakes! They're so pretty! Looks like she had lots of fun at her very first birthday party...they grow up way too fast...I can't believe she's already 1! Can you believe we'll have 4-year olds soon?
Oh, she's so perfect! Love the cakes--so pretty! And the photos are wonderful. A pair of cabbage patch cuties for sure. So wish we could have been there too.
Those cakes are the cutest! Looks like she had a great time! Smashing the cake is the best part of turning 1!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the cakes!!! And her dress! And her pretty curls. And her cute little stroller she got. And I'm only not loving missing it :( Beautiful Gracie Girl, We love you!!
Becky, I can't believe she's one! Where did the year go???!!! So cute, and I LOVE the cake!
Post a Comment