Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gracie Girl!

1 second old



1 minute old


1 hour old



1 day old



1 week old



1 month old


11/01/08 - 3 months old (I know, it's cheating a little)



01/01/09 - 5 months old (yep, still cheating)



1 year old!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Gracie! You have added such joy to our lives!

Love,

Mama, Daddy, and Bubba

note: thanks to Katherine at "Expressions from the Expressway" for this cute idea :)

7 comments:

RG Mama said...

Ok, I kind of want to cry now. Bittersweet... so beautiful and so big now and it's going so fast. Happy Birthday Gracie Florine!

Joy said...

Aww!! Happy birthday, Gracie!!!

Mrs. Joyce said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby! Hope you got the videos.

Katherine said...

Happy birthday to Gracie! Always the cutest!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Gracie

TheHarriman Family said...

Happy birthday, Gracie! I got a kick out of your ride with your big brother! What a lucky girl you are!

Joe, Jill, Lester, & our twin girls said...

I love this idea, how cute!
Hope it was a great birthday!