Our sweet friends, the Animal Family, welcomed their twin baby girls to the world yesterday. When Jill called me this morning with the news, Jonah overheard my girly squealing and immediately demanded to know what was going on. I told him Lester's baby sisters were here! His eyes got huge and he broke out in a grin, then without dropping a beat, he asked to go see them. So we did!

Baby A, 19 1/2 inches, 5 lbs 11 oz (blonde)
Baby B, 18 3/4 inches, 5 lbs 14 oz (brunette)


Lester was proud to show us his new sisters, then he and Jonah dropped to the floor and played trains for the next hour and a half. They were totally oblivious to any baby stuff going on around them.
We're so excited for our friends, and pray that the next couple of months will bring huge blessings!



3 comments:
They're just beautiful! Congrats to Jill 2x over.
Yea JILL!!!! Thanks for taking the pictures Becky! They are adorable. Is everyone healthy? Please tell Jill congrats for me and give her my best. Let her know if she needs anything - I know she has you, but let her know I can help with anything as well!
They are so beautiful! I hope I get to see them in person when we come. And Lester too! That is a lot of baby to carry. I'll bet Jill understands the term, "great with child".
Post a Comment