These photos are absolutely beautiful! Of course you have a beautiful subject. Her hair is looking very red in these photos. The little red haired girl I never had... sigh. But now I do!
If you're curious about the title of our blog, watch this...
Blog Makeovers
I need a creative outlet, and blog makeovers fit the bill. If you want a custom-designed blog makeover, click here to email me! In the meantime, check out my Design Portfolio!
4 comments:
These photos are absolutely beautiful! Of course you have a beautiful subject. Her hair is looking very red in these photos. The little red haired girl I never had... sigh. But now I do!
oh.my.word. I'm drowning in adorableness. Send help.
How cute does she look in these pictures!?! Her hair looks much more red than when I last saw you and much longer with those cute curls!!!
Love the tutu! You are getting great at your new camera. Isn't it fun to have such a willing subject :-).
Post a Comment