Friday, June 12, 2009

Growing Like a Weed

Gracie has been sleeping HARD this week. A solid 11-12 hours at night, and long naps during the day. I was worried she might be coming down with something, but yesterday it dawned on me why she's been sleeping so much.

A week ago, she could walk under the kitchen table with no issues. Yesterday, I was snapping pictures of Jonah and Gracie playing in the kitchen when Miss Priss strutted under the table and seriously conked her noggin. (I promise, I stopped taking pictures right AFTER this!)...
Look how much of her head is above that beam of wood! Could she possibly have grown that much in one week?!

3 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

Poor Gracie! She must have hit a growth spurt!
I tried your link for the blog, but I didn't see any header. I will check back later this weekend. I am excited to see it!

RG Mama said...

OUCH! Does she have her first goose egg now? You really caught that moment perfectly with that photo. She'll get a kick out of that when she's older, I'm sure. But for now... Poor Gracie!!! xxxxoooo from me.

Mrs. Joyce said...

Oh, boo hoo! This makes her Marmee cry!