Dear Jonah,
These are things I want to remember about you at 3 1/2 years old...
Random quirks:
- To you, there is nothing better, IN THE WHOLE WORLD, than a new shirt.
- You HATE when the waistband of your underwear is twisted. Usually your pants or shorts are on over the twisted underwear, and this is completely unbearable. You will collapse in a tragic heap on the floor. Apparently, twisted underwear impares the use of your legs.
- You pay attention to little sounds that most people overlook. Then you try and imitate the sound. Usually 90 decibels louder than the original. You are a loud, funny, kid.
- Speaking of sounds...Burping, tooting, or any noise that sounds similar, will CRACK you up. Total boy trait.
- And it really bugs you if I sing the male part in a song. You'll usually say something like, "NO, Mama! Mans are singin' dat song! Not girrrr-lz!"
- You're completely potty trained with no accidents (aside from occasionally pooping in the backyard)
- You're doing REALLY well at school the last couple of months. Daddy and I are so, SO proud!
- Dance Around - favorite part: "shout out, yeah!"
- I Love You a Bushel and a Peck -favorite part: "bet yer pertyneckIdo!"
- Grumpy Song -favorite part: "if you wanna be a grump, das oKAY"
- Belly Button Song -favorite part: ALL of it - you belly laugh every time the chorus returns
- Olivia on Nickelodeon
- Daniel A.
- Lester
- K.C.
- Mason
There aren't many things that you can't pronounce or explain these days, so Toddler Slang is sadly close to extinction. Here are the few remnants...
"biper"
translation: diaper (used in a sentence: "Gracie's biper is stanky")
"Ohhhhh! My eyes are not tired!"
translation: I am not tired! Please don't make me take a nap!
"Tah Tart"
translation: Pop Tart
"TD"
translation: TV
"nipples"
translation: freckles (this has caused me grief more than once)
"ants are bitin' me!"
translation: something stings...a rash, an ear infection, an itch



2 comments:
I need to do one of these for the RGs soon. I LOVED reading this!
Priceless! Just like the Grand Boy.
Post a Comment