Saturday, February 14, 2009

Seven Months Old



Dear Grace,

At seven months you are already giving us a run for our money. Daddy and I had to lower your mattress out of concern that you would pull up, flip yourself over the crib rail and out of your bed. (Although, you'd probably think that was fun.) You're also crawling and curious. I caught you in the kitchen this morning with an empty roll of tape in your mouth on your way to open the pantry door. When did you get so mischievous? Marmee called it early on. You simply get bored. You don't want the same toy every day. A new object to study and chew on is the key to a happy Gracie these days. I keep your toys on a rotation or else they serve no purpose at all, except to create another colorful pile in our living room. You are still, as you always have been, a smiley, happy girl. I love the way you smile with your whole face. I keep waiting for a big belly laugh to erupt, but you prefer to squeal, cackle, and holler your delight. YOU are a delight. Everywhere we go you pass out baby fever.

Gracie Girl, I love you!

Mama

0 comments: