Monday, February 16, 2009

Dr. Jonah

I stubbed my toe HARD this afternoon. Thirty minutes later it was still throbbing, so I propped it up and complained to Jonah a little bit. His brow furrowed and he seemed really concerned. Then he showed me his index finger and said, "My finger doesn't hurt. It feels fine. I can touch your toe wif my super finger an make it better."

3 comments:

RG Mama said...

I LOVE that!!! Genius. Pure genius. And what a sweet little heart he has. Not so broken after all, I guess.

Mrs. Joyce said...

Hmm. That's almost scriptural. We give out of our abundance to those in need. Our testimony of what God has done brings the spirit of prophecy. Anyway, I think he has the right idea for sure!

Anonymous said...

you should help him make a cape for his super finger. maybe there is some amusement in there for him.