Jonah uses the word "because" a lot. It means quite a few things in toddler slang. It could mean "and then" or "instead of" or "so then I". Usually it leads him on a wild-goose-chase-style run on sentence. For example, when Jonah tries to explain why he should not have to go to bed, it sounds like this...
Jonah: "Mama, I not tired, 'cause it's not three zero yet, 'cause I finished my peanut butter sanwich n' my pears, 'cause I needa take a baff, 'cause I NOT TIRED!"
f.y.i. - when Jonah says "it's not three zero yet", he means the clock does not show 7:30 yet. (That's the magic time of day when it's bath and pajama time.)
eiffel tower decor
4 years ago



1 comments:
Thanks for leaving a comment on my post. You and CB are such fab moms that I just like to live in the present, I guess. Tell the guy that ate Santa's cookies that I would love to Skype with him!
Post a Comment