I attended Jonah's first preschool Christmas program today. Jonah got a little carried away with the hand motions during Away in a Manger. In fact, Ms. Sue had to take a break between verses to calm him down. Whoops! (Warning: There's a very loud, wailing child at the beginning of the video!)
eiffel tower decor
5 years ago



6 comments:
That video made my day.
Congratulations on your first Christmas program, Jonahbear! You knew all the motions and did them well.
That cracks me up! That is totally something Ian would do!
Smiled all the way through it! Can't wait to show it to E & R tomorrow. They'll be so excited to see Jonah on stage. He was "Fan-Tas-Ic!"
Oh how I love Jonah's enthusiasm.
I could just hear him at the beginning "That's my mom! See her? Hi, Mom!" And the little girl next to him had some crazy tongue-action going on...sweet video. Thanks for sharing! I miss those pre-school programs.
Post a Comment