Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rolling with the Punches

Rolling with the Punches:

Punch #1) We took Michael to have his shoulder operated on last Wednesday. They told us his laborum was completely torn (not partially). The repair required 6 anchors to hold his bicep down, plus an absorbable screw.

Punch #2) Both kids start coughing on Thursday

Punch #3) Saturday, Jonah wakes up from his nap moaning. When I check on him, he tells me bees are stinging his left ear. The doc in the box says both ears are infected.

Punch #4) Saturday night, I start running fever, chills included. Apparently, this is my body's version of the family cold.

2 comments:

RG Mama said...

Awww... noooooooo! Tylenol cold (multi-symptom) has been my friend through all of this.

TheHarriman Family said...

Oh,my! Why does this always happen to us Moms when we have everyone else to take care of! I hope you get well soon!