We are so blessed to have family all around us in Texas. I get a little giddy when I think about it!
Easter Sunday we plan to spend some precious time with the Rowdy Girls Gang and Aunt Kaki (yay!), and Good Friday was a holiday for Jonah, so we made a day of it up at the lake with Meemaw and Papaw.
Such a gorgeous day to relax and just hang out with Michael's family.
We ate lunch, hunted eggs, visited, and did puzzles on the screened porch.
Later that afternoon, the guys decided to go out on Papaw's new boat and try to catch a few fish. After a while, Gracie wished she'd gone too, so she and I headed out to find them. I wanted to see if I could snap some pictures of them as they docked, but we got there too late...
Although, we were in time to see Daddy catch a bass off the dock. Jonah ran to see, so Gracie followed. When she realized Daddy's fish was wiggling, she turned right around and ran straight back to me.

Michael did take Gracie and me out on the boat for a ride (Gracie's first), and she grinned from ear to ear the entire time. Only miffed a little bit that Daddy let her get splashed ;)





0 comments:
Post a Comment